Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The First Night of Summer

I closed out my ninth year of teaching today! What a wonderful year it was. I am so blessed to work at such an amazing school, with amazing people around me, and with an awesome group of little people. This is the first year in a long, long time that I'm excited about school starting up in August. I think I've found that love again and it's so refreshing. My room is halfway decorated and I'm setting it up differently next year with more room for work stations and comfy work areas. It's pretty amazing when you hug your boss goodbye and you both say "I love you." I am blessed for sure!

It's the first night of summer and my Lu is snuggled up after a long day of playing and I'm curled up on my front porch listening to the sounds of the children playing at the park. Here's to a wonderful, long, relaxing summer with the loves of my life and sweet friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment