Sunday, June 16, 2013

Celebrating Daddy

I just can't say how lucky I am to have Chris as a husband and father to our Webb. He is an amazing role model, sweet, loving, and so hard working. I love how he takes time to teach Webb the difference between left and right (which he knows!) and how to put his head in the 'big' hole when putting his shirt on. I love how he wakes every morning and has a nice hot breakfast ready for us when we finally drag out of bed. I love how he tickles and wrestles with Webb and gets excited when he uses the potty. I love how he whispers his prayer to him each night before bed. I love how he loves Webb with his whole heart and would go to the ends of the world and back for that boy. What a lucky boy he is. Chris, I love you. Webb loves you and we thank you for the many things you do for our family.

In fact, I love Chris so much, I'm going tent camping . . . like 'roughing-it' camping with him next weekend! The info sheet we got said it would be "muggy and buggy." This should be interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment