Sunday, June 9, 2013

A Mini Vacation

You know, everyone needs a break. Whether it's just to run an errand alone or take a shower in peace, every mom and dad needs to be away from their children for short periods of time. Chris and I had a mini vacation this weekend and it was wonderful! Yes, I missed my boy more than anything and just about ate his face off when Mimi and Pawpaw brought him home but I also enjoyed a night out on the town, sleeping in, and a nice breakfast on Nancy's back porch! Saturday night, we celebrated her birthday in Winston. We decided to spend the night at her new house instead of driving back late at night. We enjoyed a fantastic dinner at Willow's Bistro and then went down town for more fun. We were out wayyyyyy past my bed time, but we had a ball. Any time Chris, Nancy, and I get together, the shenanigans get crazy! We enjoyed meeting some of her friends and just relaxing!

I love this girl to the moon and back!
 
I'm now refreshed for my long two day work week. :)
 
 
Hello summa time!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment