Friday, June 14, 2013

The Best of Summer: Top 10!

10. Sleeping in.
9. Napping in the afternoon when Loo naps. Heaven.
8. Packing a cooler of adult beverages and going to the pool.
7. Watching Webb play and make new friends at the pool.
6. Walking the neighborhood, visiting the park, playing outside, playing with friends.
5. Getting ice cream.
4. Being able to visit the Y whenever I want! Well, mostly.
3. Early morning runs just as the sun rises.
2. Being at home.
1. Kissing, loving, snuggling, squeezing, and hugging my boy all day long.
 
 
This morning, I was working in the kitchen and Webb was playing upstairs in his room. Over the monitor, I heard that he was putting his stuffed animals in his bed. Then I heard him say, "Go to bed. No milk and no water for you." Go to bed." I don't know where he gets stuff from sometimes! We don't talk to him like that unless he's really wired and just won't settle down at night but that's very rare! He also likes telling me "I don't like that mommy" or "I need that mommy." This morning he said I needed to buy him a blue wheelbarrow. I told him to get a job! :) What a little pistol.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment