Tuesday, June 18, 2013

It was a Good Day

Today was a great day. For starters, someone finnnnnallllyyyy did a number two in the potty this morning. Cue texting daddy a picture of the loveliness and hearing back that we'd have a "Poo Poo Party" tonight. After dinner, Chris had this silly hat ready for Webb, a big bowl of ice cream, and Elmo's "Potty Time" video playing. It was precious and Webb thought it was someone's birthday. Crazy parents. Seriously though, I hope he keeps it up. We've not had any accidents yet so that's a good thing!



Chris made this silly hat for Webb. So so precious!


Since it was so cool out, we headed to the park to play. Webb ended up using mulch and sticks to make oatmeal, noodles, and strawberries for me. Love that little imagination!
 
During nap time, I spread pine needles. It was actually very therapeutic. Watching the old crusty pine needles get covered with new, fluffy ones. Weird but it looks so much better!
 
This evening, we headed to the Y for our evening WODs and Chris was going to walk home. I got home and realized Chris had the house key so baaacccckkkk to the Y we went for the key. Someone did a light WOD of chest presses.
 
 
 
Have I mentioned how much I love these two? So, so much. It really has been a good day!

1 comment:

  1. I love the potty hat!! Go Webb!!! That is so exciting!!

    ReplyDelete