Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Today was a Good Day

On Wednesdays, I have the luxury of dropping Webb off at his Mimi's for the day so I can have some alone time to do whatever or do things around the house that are impossible with a two year old. Most days I do a little cleaning but today, I spent quality time with two special girlfriends. We had coffee this morning, shopped uptown, had lunch, and talked for hours. I got a pretty good run in too which was nice because that meant I could spend my evening at home with my boys. Mimi always cooks on Wednesday nights so we enjoyed a yummy dinner of her homemade BBQ and slaw! Now it's 9:15, Webb is snuggled up, and the house is quiet, and all I can hear is the rain on my windows.


 
And because you all need a little picture action, here is one from the other night when Chris was pumping gas. We both rode through town with the hat on. Not sure where it came from because rest assured no one in this house eats donuts. And notice the "recycwing" truck of Webb's complete with an aluminum foil ball in the back. Life is never dull with these two silly boys!

1 comment: