Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday Seven

1. It's been great having daddy home for a long weekend. We've spent a lot of time together as a family. We enjoyed the pool, a short hike at Boone's Cave (thank you, mosquitos), and the highlight was ordering wings from Christos last night. They were devoured.

2. Webb continues to use the potty a lot! This week, we're going to start wearing big boy undies. I even bought fun kinds with Mater and Lightning McQueen as extra incentive to potty. We shall see!

3. I have GOT to drink more water. Period.

4. I finally found more Active Bands at veryjane.com. These are perfect for working out and running. Score!
 
 
5. We went on a bike ride last night after dinner and had the best time. Chris pulled Webb in his buggy and just as we rounded the corner towards home, we noticed he was asleep. Probably because he laid in his bed for 2 hours yesterday and talked and talked and talked. Finally I just got him up and we went to the pool.
 
 
6. This week entails swim lessons, pool time, a girls' night, and packing for the beach!
 
7. Tonight, we read "On the Night You Were Born." It's really my favorite children's book because it's so sweetly written and always brings back memories of Webb's first night in this world. I told him that I just cried and cried on the night he was born. I told him I cried because I was so happy to meet my sweet boy who I already loved so much. Since that night almost 3 years ago, it's amazing how much my love has grown by leaps and bounds. Oh how blessed I am to be his mommy!
 
 
And yes, I am wearing a dress. :)
 
 
Happy Sunday, friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment