Friday, July 5, 2013

Fun Fourth!

We had a great 4th of July this year! Yesterday morning, we visited Becky and her girls and went to their neighborhood pool. Becky is Chris' new business partner's wife and is super sweet. She used to compete in body building competitions and is still a beast- even after just birthing baby Skye back in November. I love hanging out with her and talking about kids, exercising, and all things in between. After we left their house, we stopped by Chick fila for lunch. I was hoping that the meal and treat would keep Webb awake for the ride home, but after he ate his nuggets, he was sacked out. I was actually able to get him back down once we got home and he slept another 2 hours. (As did I.)

 
After nap time, we packed up and headed to the pool for its annual 4th of July party. We had fun swimming, eating junk food, and hanging with friends.
 
This little guy swam all around the big pool- even to the deep end. I think he thinks he's a big kid now and wants to hang with the big boys. It is pretty nice that he'll swim around by himself now. But my eyes never leave him. :)
 
 
Hope you all had a Fun Fourth too!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment