Sunday, August 4, 2013

Laid Back

The last three or four weekends have been crazy with either company or beach trips so this weekend, it was nice to just hang out here and not have much on the agenda. Friday night, Nancy babysat the Goose so Chris and I could have a date night! We went to Outback and I got a yummy Raspberry Sangria that was simply delightful. We shopped (see new running skirt below) and then got frozen yogurt at Sweet Frog's. It was a fun night out!

Saturday morning, I got in a nice 10 mile run. It's probably the first run where after 10 miles, I felt like I could keep going! Crazy! I got up super early to beat the heat, my feet felt great, and the whole run just 'clicked.'

Go ahead and crack. Several friends have asked why I don't smile in my running pictures so Saturday I cheesed it up for the camera. Stale. (But my new running skirt is all that.)
 
Saturday afternoon brought a nap and then pool fun with the Brigg's and Ingram's. We are missing our buddy Wyatt in this picture but this sums up our night. Four sweet, happy, worn out children. It was a fun night of good eats, cold Corona Lights, and beautiful sunshine.
 
 

 

 
 
Today, we are doing more resting and relaxing. It's been a great, laid back weekend!

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment