Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday

Here's what's making my Five on Friday list:

1. We learned the other night how gross a swimmy diaper poop can be. And trying to get the diaper off to avoid a complete mess is nearly impossible. We just had to laugh.

2. Yesterday, we enjoyed the best rainy day at home. We read books, played trucks and tractors, snuggled, and had lots of potty time. I love days like that.

3. I enjoyed the best girls' night out last night. It was nice to get out and have adult conversation. I am thankful for girlfriends who keep me sane!

4. I took Webb to buy a birthday gift for another little boy his age. Mistake. Big mistake. "I want, I want, I want." A million times over.

5. Our second out of three beach trips start tomorrow morning. There is one excited boy (and mama) in this house! So excited about spending the week with dear friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment