Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What do you miss most about being a kid?
I miss those carefree days of riding my bike around the neighborhood, playing "Ain't No Bears" with my friends, catching fireflies, going hiking in Dr. Briggs' driveway, playing Barbies in the attic, riding in the way back of my mom's station wagon, and basically not having a care in the world.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up?
So funny! It was and still is (per my mom) Poella Divine!

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
I used to hold hands with my friend Kim and walk around talking. Imagine that! Me, talking, NEVER! :)

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I have always known I wanted to be a teacher!

5. Did you participate in any school activities?
I was on the swim team, soccer team, and Glee Club. (Don't crack, we were awesome.)

6. What was the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
Oh, my. It really wasn't funny then but now I guess it is. Mom says I said quite loudly in a parking lot as we walked by an old beat up car with the people sitting in it "Mommy, they don't take care of their car!"

I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment