Tuesday, August 6, 2013

"I Wove You!"

Webb and I play a game where I say "I love you!" and he says "No, no, no, I wove you." And I say "No, no, no, no, I love you!!" And he progressively gets louder and points his finger with "I wove you, Mommy."

No, Webb, I love you. More than the stars, the sun, the moon. More than chocolate, more than running, more than ice cream on a hot day. My love for you grows every single day. Your beautiful brown eyes that sparkle, your sweet footsteps that I hear by my bed each morning, your soft blonde hair, your sweet little toes, your soft cheeks that smell so good and yummy. Your big belly laugh when we tickle you, your little voice that asks me to sing to you at night. Your kisses and hugs, your snuggles, your silly sayings and endless questions. Your rambunctious truck noises and racing through the house. Your tantrums, your meltdowns, your moments. I love it all.



No comments:

Post a Comment