Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Children's Museum and Bible Study

Today, I took Goose to the Greensboro Children's Museum! I've heard such great things about it and let me tell you, it didn't disappoint! We spent a few hours playing and then headed to Chick-fil-a for lunch. He fell asleep as soon as we hit the highway so I just drove on past Lexington and some how my car ended up at Old Navy in Salisbury! Now how did that happen?! I ended up picking up a few back-to-school goodies for myself and Webb just chilled in the buggy. He left with a balloon and a ball and he was a happy boy!

 
 
 
I'm really excited about a Bible study that I'm starting next month with some friends. It's called "Glorious Ruin." I'm looking forward to getting back in to the Bible and focusing more on my faith. And having girlfriends join on that journey will make it even better!
 
 
 
I hope everyone is having a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment