Friday, May 31, 2013

Top Five Friday

Here is what's making my list on this beautiful, hot Friday!

1. Six more days of school! Next week is all fun so I'm really looking forward to spending my days with my sweet class.

2. Pampering- Chris gave me money for a pedi and I'm treating myself to a much-needed massage this afternoon. The hard work of running should be rewarded, right!?

3. Pool time- All Webb has talked about is jumping off the diving board. We'll be pool rats this weekend and next!

4. Birthdays- We're celebrating mom's birthday tomorrow night at the pool. I'm looking forward to spoiling her!

5. Home projects- Now that work is winding down, it's time to start working on picking out fabric for my chairs and draperies and rugs for the living and dining room. I hope Chris is ready for the explosion of pink and green!

No comments:

Post a Comment