Sunday, May 5, 2013

You are my Sunshine

You are my Sunshine
My only Sunshine
 
 
You make me happy
When skies are gray . . .
 
 
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you . . .
 
Please don't take my sunshine away.
 
 
 
 It's been a fun weekend around here. Friday night we grilled out and I made (yes, you read that right!) a yummy black bean hummus that even Webb liked! Yesterday we both worked out, took Webb to the Multi-Cultural Festival, and then took long naps. Last night, we rode over to Salisbury to shop. We stopped for Fro Yo first at Sweet Frogs. Remind me to stay far away from that place! Then we came home and ate dinner.
 
The three of us took this to the face. It's Pizza Hut's Crazy Cheesy Crust Pizza. It was so good. What was even better was that it was Chris' idea so I felt great going along with it. I know we'll work it off in the gym this week. Got to treat yourself once in a while!
 
This week, I'm prepping for my first 10k race. My feet are in pretty bad shape from my increased mileage so I'm going to cross train this week and save my feet and legs for Saturday's Davidson Doozie. From what I've heard, it's uphill all the way! Fabulous!
 
Happy Cinco de Mayo!
 
:)
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment