Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Not much longer . . .

Until my days will be spent snuggling my sweet boy, taking trips to the pool, having play dates, and taking some day trips here and there! And did I mention there are several beach trips on the calendar!? Oh so excited!

And just so I remember, he's been saying the funniest things lately!

"Daddy/Mommy, what are you doing?"
The other night he was rubbing my eye brows and said "Those are mommy's eye bristles." 
When he sees animals in a book he says "Oh, they are so cute."
He loves to say "That's a good observation" or "Appreciate it."
His favorite words to say when reading about his trucks is "Look at that big excavator!" With a stress on the VATOR part.
 He has gotten very good at saying Please and thank you. And he'll say yes mam to both of us. :)
At night he climbs up in his rocking chair with his baby (who is calls Elias, a little boy that goes to his sitters house) and reads to him. He knows every word of "The Night is Singing." He will sit and read it to his baby doll. Oh so precious.

Did I mention that I love him to the moon and back? 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment