Sunday, April 21, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans

We had an exceptional weekend here at the Fulton house! The weather was gorgeous, the house is spotless, and we are all feeling better! Thank you Jesus! :)

Friday night brought cold and rain so we stayed in, snuggled up, and went to bed early. Saturday morning, I did a 10.5 mile run which was pretty awesome if I do say so. I don't know where the strength came from given that on mile 3 I was ready to hang it up. But something kept telling me to keep running so I did. I think I've finally nailed down a half marathon but it's not til December. Everyone tells me to wait til it's cold, so that will do. It's a long ways off but that will give me time to keep cross training, getting stronger, and faster. A full marathon has been weighing on my mind for about a week or so. Now that 10 miles is easier, maybe I'm ready to push myself. We'll see.

So after the run, we hung out here and Webb took a 4 hour nap. THEN, the Ingram's came over for park time and Taco night. We had a ball. Her children are the most well-behaved, respectful little people I know. I'm so thankful that Webb has them as buddies and that Chris and I have Carrie and Allen as buddies! They stayed past bedtime so Webb crashed and slept well. Today, I stayed in my pajamas until 4:00. Then we took Webb to Finch Park to walk the trails and see the ducks. He had an absolute ball. He talked the.whole.time. Oh my heavens, he's a talker like mama. Everything he saw, he talked about. If we said something, he said the same thing about 10 times. Oh my heart just swells. He truly is the air I breathe.

It was a wonderful weekend. I love spending time with my family and friends.

The dirt pile was a hit!
 
Checking out the trails.
 
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Gotta love that Ruby's holding tight to her bag of chips!

    ReplyDelete