Sunday, April 14, 2013

How the Weekend Took a Turn

This weekend took a turn for the worse when Webb threw up right after I put him down for his nap Saturday. He was fine until that point- I had gone on a long run, Chris had taken him to the Y child watch while he did WOD and all seemed fine! I laid him in his bed as usual, came downstairs, and heard his door open. Then his little cry was just pitiful. He was sitting at the top of the stairs and said "Webb throwed up in his bed." Bless him. He sure had. All over everything. Luckily I was able to clean him up and change his sheets and he went right back to sleep. I was thinking it was a fluke or something since he slept so well. After nap time though, it happened twice more and then once right before bed. He was so pitiful. This morning he seemed better but then wanted to rock at 10:00. He slept about 2 hours and has been fine all day. We went on a long car ride to get out some and then went for a walk at the park. We're now watching his 'show' for the millionth time. We had big plans to hang out with some neighborhood friends and then today the Ingram's were coming over but we cancelled everything. I will say I've enjoyed the extra snuggles. When your child is sick, you'll definitely go to the world and back to make him feel better. I haven't left his side all weekend.  On a happier note, Chris' birthday is tomorrow and we did have fun celebrating Friday night before all this started.



No comments:

Post a Comment