Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter 2013

As I was looking back at previous Easter posts, I discovered that this child has grown so incredibly much since he was a baby! He is getting taller and slimming down!


Your first Easter as a 5 month old!
 
Webb and Mimi- in his little outfit they brought back from Italy. Webb was sick too!


 
This was last year!
 
Oh so handsome and precious!
 
Okay, so this year, as I'm getting Webb ready for church, I'm trying deseparately to wrestle him after he and daddy were playing and being silly. I put his little shirt on and Webb's first words were "Webb doesn't like this shirt." Chris about died. So I then proceed to break a sweat putting his jon jon on. Webb runs out of the room saying he wants to wear his orange lawnmower shoes (which I don't know what he's talking about). He comes back in with his green froggy rainboots on. Ok, fine. By this point, I wasn't going to fight it. He looked absolutely precious and just like Webb should look.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Someone is just too busy!
 
 
We enjoyed a relaxing afternoon and then dinner with both sides of our families.
 
This week is Spring Break, so there's lots of fun to be had around here!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment