Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Day 4

Here we are at day four of the stomach bug. So I'll back up to Sunday evening when Webb was finally feeling better. Daddy and I started feeling sick and at about 9:00, it hit both of us. I'll spare the details but basically he had the downstairs bathroom and I had the upstairs bathroom. The next morning, Mimi came and got Webb and Chris and I slept til 5:00 that afternoon. Then last night, Webb threw up again and has had some nasty poops. Sorry, TMI but that's life right now. So, I'm home again today watching his every move, keeping lots of fluids in both of us, and just resting. We've watched a lot of t.v., read a lot of books, played in the back yard a little, and I've washed tons of laundry. Towels, sheets, clothes, the bath mat. All have been affected by this horrible stomach bug. Ugh! I'll be so happy when everyone is 100% better!

Glamorous, huh? :)
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment