Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Peanut Butter and This and That

What do you feed a hungry, growing boy?
Apple slices and a tub of peanut butter of course!
 
He had it all over his hands and face. But I kinda did too. Cause there's no better snack than apples and peanut butter.
 
 
In other news, I'm thinking of treating myself to this gem for a Mother's Day present:
 
I'm in love with the Garmin Forerunner.
 
And . . . . because I can hardly contain myself, a trip to my favorite beach, Oak Island is a month away. Chris and I decided to spend our ninth wedding anniversary at the beach. Several people have asked if we're leaving Webb here so we can have a weekend of 'just us' time. Heck no. I wouldn't leave my boy for a minute. He will love the beach now that he's a little older. And I will soak up a long weekend of being a wife and a mother to my sweet boys.
 
 
 
That's all for now. Tomorrow is Hump Day. Word.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love that watch!! and jealous of that beach trip. Thank goodness it's only 3 months until July!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm you just had a beach trip, Missy. :) We're going to have a ball!

    ReplyDelete