Saturday, February 23, 2013

Today I'm Thankful

1. That daddy has a plane ticket home next Friday. I can't wait to see those big brown eyes.

2. For a sweet friend who keeps me going- not only while running but through everything!

3. For a new Weight Watchers Taco soup recipe that I got. I'll post it later. It's simply divine!

4. Two nights at home with my Loo Loo. (New nickname, folks). We've snuggled, played with goggles, trucks, trains, done "Stompty" a game that involves stomping all over the bedroom and then falling down to "take a break." We've watched some movies, eaten lots of almonds, and read lots and lots of books about trucks.

5. For my sister.

6. For a 10 mile run that went really well. Although it involved duct tape on my feet, it was a success. That half marathon is looking better and better!



Happy Saturday night! I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment