Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day!


Today was a very Happy Valentine's Day for Webb! He spent the day with his Mimi and went to visit the Nursing Home. I was very pleased that he was well-mannered and asked to come back again. He even got to change the gears on a motorized scooter! Lord help me now. :) I guess when you're cute, you can get away with anything. This afternoon we had a few little things for Webb- some cars and trucks, a card, and a balloon. He also got to eat a cookie which is a HUGE treat. He loved finding the mail we got today and opening the letter from the Ingram's. The rest of the afternoon he played with his new trucks, we had a quiet dinner, and bed and bath as usual. Chris and I are looking forward to a date night tomorrow night after a function at our local wine shoppe. I hope everyone has had a day full of love, hugs, and kisses!


 
My sweet boy last Valentine's Day and this year. My heart is beyond full!


No comments:

Post a Comment