Friday, October 22, 2010

Maternity Pictures

At first, the idea of maternity pictures didn't really appeal to me. There was just something about that bare belly hanging out that just didn't suit my fancy- I guess I'm modest and a little strange. But when a friend offered to do some for us at a very reasonable price, I gave it a second thought. I knew I'd look back on my first pregnancy and wish I had some nice pictures so I took her up on the offer. And boy am I glad I did! I think they turned out amazingly well. I am a ham for the camera and enjoyed being her subject for the two hours she stayed at our house. It was special to have her come here and take pictures right here at our home. Here is a sampling of some of my favorites

Photos courtesy Coral Riley



















No comments:

Post a Comment