Wednesday, October 20, 2010

35 weeks!

Here we are at 35 weeks! I absolutely can't believe that in no time, we will be parents. I must admit- it's a scary and overwhelming feeling. My days of lounging around, nights of curling up early to watch a movie will soon be traded in for changing countless diapers and 2 a.m. feedings. I know all of that comes with the wonderful reward of being a parent and watching my son grow up. I'm sure as tired as we'll be, we will enjoy every minute of this adventure! I also wonder if I'll be a good mom? I guess time will tell!

Okay, on to the nitty-gritty, for those who care to know how things are going at 35 weeks:

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: Doc says around 5 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: Yes! I finally made a trip to Winston last week to get a few fall things. I'm done spending money on maternity clothes. With all I've spent, I could feed a small country! Guess that's reason enough to have to wear them again!

Gender: Boy!

Movement: All the time!
What I miss: Being able to bend over!
Sleep: A non-issue really. Just give me my body pillow, and I'm OUT!

Symptoms: Swollen feet

Cravings: yogurt, peanut M&M's (sugary things, of course!)
Best moment this week: See nursery pictures!

What I am looking forward to: My baby shower hosted by my sweet friends at work and the one at mom's hosted by my best girlfriends!


We finally got the curtains hung in the nursery and got the chair and crib done! Here are some pictures of Webb's nursery. My friend is doing some artwork to go over the crib. She is working on it right now and it should be done in a week or so! I can't wait to see it! These pictures only show the side of the room that looked presentable at the time! We worked on the other side last night. I'll post pictures when it's done!














No comments:

Post a Comment