Saturday, October 16, 2010

Go Chris!

Go Chris! was the motto for the weekend! On Friday night, he surprised me with a date to this


which was a benefit concert for the Piedmont Land Conservancy. The bluegrass music was AWESOME! The first band, Amelia's Mechanics took my breath away. They had a violin player. Swoon. . .
Here's a link to a video about these unique girls:

It was a wonderful evening with beautiful music and my beautiful Chris.


On Saturday, I (with my doctor's permission), walked the 1 mile Fun Run/Walk for the BBQ festival. It was almost like a Lexington Senior High class reunion as we saw tons of people we haven't seen in years! After the walk, Chris ran his first 5K in the Hawg Run and did very well. I believe he came in around 22 minutes! Go CHRIS! Nancy came over to run too and did well, as always. Afterwards, we went to Southern Lunch for breakfast. It was a fun day but I was tired when it was all over with!


Could I look anymore chubs? :)

Pregger friends!

Silly stupids


Ready to run!


GO CHRIS!


GO HEAD!



After the race. I believe with all these healthy runner people in my life, after this baby comes, I'll be putting that jogger to good use!

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree after watching all those runners, that I am ready to get back into running (well, back into shape in general) after Ruby comes to join us. We should start a Mama's running club :)

    ReplyDelete