Thursday, July 1, 2010

19 weeks

We had our 19 week check up on Tuesday and Baby looks perfect! She checked all of his vital organs and body parts and from what we can see, he is growing and progressing as he should be! My sister went with us because she wanted to see him. In between our usual jokes and shenanigans (I swear we could open our own side show and make millions with the way we behave), she got teary eyed at the sight of her little nephew. I tell you, she's gonna be one good aunt. She, my best friend, and I are going to Ikea tomorrow to look for baby stuff. And today, mom and I are going to pick out fabric for the nursery. I'm excited that progress is being made! Here are some of the fabrics I've picked out just from looking online. None of them match each other, I just liked them for different reasons.








And here in public for the FIRST AND ONLY TIME is an ultrasound picture of our Baby!


1 comment:

  1. Aw, he's so cute! Love those profile shots! :)

    The fabrics you've picked out are so precious -- so boy and yet so baby. :) I hope you had lots of success in your shopping trip yesterday!

    ReplyDelete