Friday, July 30, 2010

Nursery Update

Ya'll might just be sick of hearing about the nursery but I'm so excited I just had to post these pictures! I FINALLY found the fabric today that I've been looking for! After changing my mind, making it up, and then changing it again, I have come to a decision and I'm not budging! I am very happy with the choice I've made and can't wait to see it come to fruition. All I need to do now is check in with my seamstress, order the fabric, and it's a go!

Here are some 'before' pics of the nursery. It's bare and needs lots of love yet. We're thinking of doing some chair moldings and maybe painting. We'll see.

View from the door


The dresser is getting painted to match the other pieces.

Baby's closet


This side needs lots of love!

And here is the fabric I'm using. The bunny toile will be for the crib bumpers and the stripes will be used for the crib skirt and curtains. Next time if it's a girl, we're still all set!

Chris says it's fancy. I say it's absolutely beautiful.

Okay, enough from this chick. I'm off to enjoy the weekend! Hope you will do the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment