Wednesday, July 21, 2010

23 weeks!

Yesterday marked the 23rd week of pregnancy. I found this cute little thingy on a blog I was reading last week and thought I'd share it with you. I am and always will be very limited in what I share on here- notice you've not seen any naked belly shots. My grandmother would roll over in her grave. So here's a little something-something to share with you this week that is conservative enough but gives some cute details about our little baby.

Pregnancy Highlights:

How Far Along: 23 weeks yesterday


Total Weight Gain/Loss: I've only gained 6lbs since I got pregnant. I'm expecting that number to really increase over the next few months!

How Big is the Baby: According to Fit Pregnancy, Baby is about the size of a bag of coffee! Seems a little big according to this picture!


Gender: It's a sweet baby boy!


Maternity Clothes: Why, yes! I wear sundresses a lot! They are the most comfortable!


Best Moment of the Week: Over the last week or so, he has been kicking a LOT! I felt it for the first time last week. I was laying in bed and he gave me a good strong kick! Chris has since gotten to feel him too. He moves around a lot at night once I get still. I think he's going to be a swimmer like his mommy and daddy!

Stretch Marks: So far, not that I can tell! I know this will soon change. My sweet friend Shanna bought me some of this to help alleviate so perhaps that's why I don't have any yet!



Movement: Yes!


Sleep: Sleep is not an issue. It's a little hard to get settled at night, but once that happens, I'm a goner. I've been taking frequent day time naps. So thankful for summer vacation!


What I miss: Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

What I am looking forward to: Getting the nursery all warm and cozy!


Symptoms: Just getting tired more easily


Food Cravings: Let's just say that I've kept Lexington Drug in business this summer. No day is complete without a stop in for an orangeade. And pickles, well, we eat homemade pickles at our house. I've made quick work of those.

Lexington Drug:



Belly Button: It's an inny but feels more shallow than usual. I'm guessing it'll go outty soon!



Signs of Labor: Oh gosh, surely you jest!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing those adorable details without the naked belly shots!!

    ReplyDelete