Friday, July 9, 2010

Camera craze!

For the last six years of my marriage, I have become a picture FREAK! I love taking pictures of our dogs, us as a couple, my family, vacations, nature, etc. Christmas before last, Chris upgraded our Canon Powershot from something similar to this:

to something a little more sophisticated like this.

Well, the more avid I become about taking pictures and with a sweet baby on the way, we've decided it's time for another upgrade! I've been wanting an SLR camera for quite some time- a camera with a faster shutter speed and one with a better lens for close ups, etc. I've been doing a little research and have talked with a local photographer who recommended this bad boy:

It's a Nikon D90 and comes with all kinds of features (many of which I don't understand YET), but after some research and practice, I think I'll be a pro in no time! And what could be more perfect to practice on than our little boy?

2 comments:

  1. My sentiments exactly! I just recently upgraded to my first SLR, a Nikon D3000 and I love it so far! There are still lots of features I don't know how to use but I thought practicing on OUR baby boy would make it much more fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey friend! I didn't know you had a little bloggity blog! I bet you'll be taking the cutest pictures of your little man. :)

    **And I LOVE the fabrics in your previous post. They are so classic and beautiful. I can't wait to see the nursery!

    ReplyDelete