Thursday, June 17, 2010

Getting ideas


So as I mentioned in my last post, one of the projects this summer is to begin working on our nursery for Baby Boy Fulton. (Yes, it's a boy!) I have been searching the internet for pictures to get ideas of what I'd like in his room. I plan on having a lot of the crib bedding (bumpers, dust ruffle, etc) hand made as well as curtains so I'm searching for fabrics/color schemes that I like so I can take that to the fabric store/seamstress. Here are some of the things I like so far and some other must-haves that are just too sweet!





*I LOVE the dust ruffle, color scheme, and mongrammed rug. Not a fan of the tacky bow on the bassinett.




Sweet little piggy bank






I actually think I can make this myself!


Okay, I should probably stop now! This is just too fun! Hopefully over the next few months, things in the nursery will take shape and this vision will become a reality!


No comments:

Post a Comment