Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have come to realize . . . .

1. That I can no longer bend over to buckle or tie my shoes. Discovered this today when I went shoe shopping. Next time, I'm taking a friend.

2. That Chris' shirts no longer button and that the waist line of his boxers are getting more and more snug.

3. That I'm on this damn computer too much. That will all change soon. You'll probably rarely hear from me.

4. I am in the bathroom many many times throughout the day.

5. That my real friends do nice things like load and unload my groceries and tell me I look great when I feel like a sack of potatoes.

6. That Chris is going to be super dad. What an amazing dude.

1 comment:

  1. Love this post! I can relate on all 6 of your points, subbing my husband for yours on the last, of course. :) I don't wear Jeff's clothes much (referring to point #2), but I have grown out of a pair of MATERNITY capri pants, for pete's sake!

    Despite all that, it's been great and I know it has for you, too; that you're enjoying every minute. Take care!

    ReplyDelete