Sunday, January 20, 2013

Sunday Social

So after browsing blogs tonight, I thought I'd do this little survey to pass the time. You see, I took a two hour nap today while Chris "played" outside so I'm not really tired. He's already in bed . . . . There's laundry to fold but who really wants to do that right now? So here goes:



1. Top 3 favorite foods.
Mexican
Collard Greens
Mimi's Squash Casserole

2. First 3 things you do in the morning.
Hit snooze 5 times, potty, coffee.
3. Last 3 things you do at night.
Make sure Webb is covered and snuggled, set alarm clock, take off earbobs.

4. 3 TV shows you never miss. (Since we seriously don't watch tv, I'll answer this for Webb.)
Bob the Builder
Sesame Street
Caillou
5. 3 places you want to visit.
Glacier National Park
Switzerland
Tahiti

6. 3 people you can always count on.
Chris
Nancy
Carrie


Happy Sunday, y'all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment