Thursday, January 24, 2013

Me A to Z

I found another cute little thingy on Heather's blog- another blog I read about a mother who is raising a special needs son around the same age as Webb. It's kinda silly, I know and this blog is all about Webb but I thought it'd be fun to share.

age - 33!
bed size - queen
chore you hate - Emptying the dishwasher. I have always hated it.
dogs - 2- Free to a good home! :)
 
essential start to your day - Coffee- lots of coffee!
favorite "me time" - running, getting a pedi, reading

gold or silver - both!

height - 5 feet 3
instruments you play - Zero. I am challenged in the music department.
job title - mother, wife, teacher
kids - one sweet boy!
live - in an old house
married - For almost 8 years!
nicknames -Poella
overnight hospital stays - When Webb was born and when I had tonsils taken out.
pet peeve - dirty finger nails
righty or lefty - Righty
siblings - a sister and a brother
time you wake up - Depends: if I'm working out/running- 4:45 or 5:00, if not, then usually 6:00 or 6:30.

university attended - Meredith, UNCG, Catawba
vegetables you dislike -asparagus
what makes you run late - sleeping in or trying to chase a Little out the door!
x-rays you’ve had - Dentist, chest
yummy food - Don Juan's
zoo animal favorite - polar bears

2 comments:

  1. 4:45 or 5:00...you're dedicated! Go girl! :)

    Speaking of Don Juans, can I get a dinner date with you and Lyds soon? Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I may borrow it over on my blog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete