Friday, August 17, 2012

Mazing!

We have had the most "mazing" summer, as Webb says for "amazing." We've sold a house, bought a new-to-us house, remodeled, quasi unpacked, took a quick vacation to OKI, and done lots of good playing. A few weeks ago, we went to the Children's Museum in Winston and had a ball . . .



This place is perfect for busy baby boys!

We have visited the "mow mows" at Lowe's a few times . . .


Gotta love cheap entertainment!


We've enjoyed many trips to the park. The best time to go is in the evenings when the sun is going down and it's cool. This boys loves his park.

And plenty of play time with friends.


Love these boys and their trucks and trains!


And I'm very excited to say that this is in our near future and I can't wait!




I'm off to enjoy more birthday shenanigans this weekend and enjoy my last few days at home with my Little. It has truly been "mazing."











1 comment:

  1. I know that park!! It has been a great summer, hasn't it. Back at it on Monday though! Hope you're getting settled in...I'll miss having you at school with me!

    ReplyDelete