Saturday, August 4, 2012

Boys

There is nothing more precious than a cloth-diapered little boy playing in his new backyard on a warm summer's evening. I could have never ever asked God to bless me anymore than He has since Webb came into my life. I am in love with all things boyish: trucks, dirt, mud, sticks, grass, mowing. I never wear white and rarely fix up. Because boys are dirty, adventurous, energetic little people. And they capture your heart and wrap it up so tightly with every smile, laugh, and tear. There are really no words to describe my love for this precious boy. I wouldn't trade my job as his mommy for anything in this world.










Not flesh of my flesh
Nor bone of my bone,
But still miraculously my own
Never forget for a single minute,
You didn't grow under my heart,
But in it.
-Anonymous



No comments:

Post a Comment