Monday, August 6, 2012

A Few Firsts

This weekend Webb did two new things that made me so so proud of him! First of all, he went to the potty! We've been talking about it and sitting him on it periodically but yesterday he went and sat down and did his thing! This morning, I asked him if he wanted to use it again and he said "No." Ok, so we'll keep trying. Pretty good for not-quite-two year old!

He also went off the diving board! I think he's genetically predisposed to this: I was going off the high dive at 3 years old and Chris was too. He just walked on up and stood at the end. Nancy handed him off to me and he kept going back for more. If I didn't have to be careful about his ears, I'd let him jump off by himself. The puddle jumper is the best invention ever and keeps him upright but allows him to kind of swim by himself!

Something else exciting is that we are signed up for a music class this fall at a local church! It combines music and movement which Webb will love. Anything with movement and he's all over it! I can't wait to see how he and his buddies interact. Could get a little crazy!




My beamish boy . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment