Monday, November 1, 2010

Baby Shower #2!

Today was my baby shower that my best girls hosted for me at my mom's house. I have really been looking forward to this day for a while and it was absolutely wonderful! I was able to see friends I haven't seen in a while and enjoy time with everyone! I am deeply indebted to these special friends who worked to make sure every detail was perfect. I also must give a huge shout-out to my mom who had the house spic and span for the occassion. She was even able to run my dad off for the afternoon! I am humbled by the outpouring of love I felt today from everyone. What a lucky girl I am!

With my sister and Muther


Friday the Greeter


Precious pumpkin cake and matching invitation!


Candy apple favors


Pumpkin decor by sweet Lydia (gotta love the monogrammed one!)





My sweet hostesses!

When I got home from the shower, I watched Chris reopen everything. He loved seeing all the cute little things we got. He helped me wash and put everything away. On Sunday, I had a 'me' day in Winston- probably one of the last times I'll be able to spend a day by myself. I went and bought a few things to wear after the baby comes, got a pedicure, and some new makeup. Chris and I have a date night in Winston on Friday to buy the last few necessities and then I think we're all set! Doc said today that all is well . . . no signs of going early so that's GOOD!



Just cause: You'd think I lived on a farm . . .

Chris' homegrown lettuce. Talk about YUMMO!

Romaine lettuce

Not mine! :)


Ready for summer's planting

Sweet boy on his grand daddy's tractor.






Wouldn't trade any of this for anything in the world . . . .

1 comment:

  1. Isn't life great? And...I think you DO live on a farm :) Definitely a good thing to have that pedicure ready to go...you'll actually be able to see your feet again VERY soon! I know I sure miss mine!!! I can't wait to meet sweet Mr. Webb!!!

    ReplyDelete