Sunday, November 14, 2010

Already feelin' it . . .

No, it's not the urge to push (now that we're entering the 39th week of pregnancy), thank goodness. If that were the case, I'd be driving myself to the hospital since my other half decided this would be his last weekend to mountain climb before the baby arrives! It's an urge that I haven't felt in quite some time since being pregnant but it hit me the other day in the car when this song came on:


I immediately felt the urge to rush home, grab my iPOD, throw on my running shoes, and head off into the wind. It used to be that song, and many others that would see me through miles of hitting the pavement- miles that resulted in the best feeling in the world- mildly sore legs and your heart beating in your head while the sweat just pours down your face. After carrying around this beloved baby weight, I am now eager to begin my journey into being a fit and healthy mom! Thanks, Timbaland!

No comments:

Post a Comment