Tuesday, November 16, 2010

39 weeks . . . and counting!

Well, here we are at 39 weeks and still holding the little one in! I went to the doctor yesterday and there is some progress but not enough for her to think he'll be here early- or on my due date! She said if he isn't, she'll induce me the next week around the 30th. I'm not stressing too much, it's actually giving me more time to rest before the big day. So we just wait! In the meantime, I've enjoyed time with my girlfriends, mom and sister, and Chris. This weekend, we had some friends over for dinner and I'm meeting them for our usual coffee date this Friday. I always look forward to seeing my girls. Last night, mom, Nance, and I went out to dinner which was fun, as always and Chris and I have enjoyed nights in cooking and just being lazy. We finally got a few last things done in the nursery, playroom, and in his bathroom.

Ready to go!


The playroom . . . which will eventually be a disaster area, I'm sure!

His bathroom



Chris painted this egg for Webb! How freakin' SWEET!?


A little Christmas outfit I bought! It looks mighty big!



In other news, I am thrilled about the engagement of these two beauties. I know Will's mom would be proud of his choice. I can't wait to see the royal nuptials!




No comments:

Post a Comment