Monday, September 20, 2010

What I miss most . . .

Okay, okay, I'm going to confess. I've held this in, thinking the urge would cease but because it's engrained in the soul of my being, it will not fade. This urge, addiction, obsession is all my mother's fault, just look in her closets and you will see . . . SHOES! And since my sixth month of pregnancy, I've only been able to wear two pairs of sandals- leaving all the shoes up in my closet to collect dust. So as I sit here propped up each night, I have lots of time to shoe shop online for those days when I can once again go shoe shopping. Here is my current love:



Tomorrow will hit the 31 week mark! I can feel little man moving all around constantly and have at several times felt what feels like a foot or hand jabbing at me. There aren't even words to describe it . . . We are currently booking an appointment for some maternity pictures to be taken here at our house. I'm excited about how they'll turn out! The baby bedding is here so the nursery is looking more and more precious by the day. I'll have pictures up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment