Tuesday, September 28, 2010

32 weeks!


Here we are at 32 weeks! I can't believe how much my body is changing to accommodate this baby! Here's this week's update:

How Far Along: 32 weeks

Size of baby: About 4 lbs!

Maternity Clothes: Ya think!?!

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Lots of movement at night when I lay down and some in the mornings when I'm teaching. It's always so comforting to feel him kick!

What I miss: My shoes and being able to move around comfortably! I feel like I'm moving a half-ton truck around!
Sleep: Sleep is wonderful. I'm going next week for another pregnancy massage so hopefully that will help my shoulders and back!
Symptoms: Swollen feet and restless leg syndrome!

Cravings: Any and everything! :)

Best moment this week: Gosh, I can't think of anything in particular! I guess just being thankful that I feel good and have some energy to still get things done at work and at home! There's a lot to be said for that!


What I am looking forward to: Finishing the nursery and my first shower in early October!

No comments:

Post a Comment