Wednesday, September 1, 2010

28 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:


How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of baby: He is the size of an eggplant!

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! I think once the weather gets cooler, I'll need to add some more pants into the mix.

Gender: Boy!

Movement: Yes! It's so fun to watch him move around. He's more active during the day now. I guess since I'm sitting so much at work, I notice him more. Such a wonderful feeling!

What I miss: Being able to shave my legs, do my toe nails, tie my shoes, and lately- FIT into my shoes. I just bought several new pairs of shoes and some days they fit, others they don't.

Sleep: I sleep like a rock. Lately there hasn't been too much tossing and turning. Sleep is my best friend these days. I hope I haven't jinxed myself into having a terrible night tonight!

Symptoms: Fat + ankles = fankles! BOO!

Cravings: raisin bran, M&Ms

Best Moment this week: Over the last few weeks, we've gotten a cool jogger, a swing, some precious clothes, and the changing table pad and covers!

What I am looking forward to: Getting his bedding done (the seamstress is in the middle of a huge project and it's going to be a few more weeks) and organizing the nursery!

I must say I'm also looking forward to a weekend here:


My favorite place on Earth, Oak Island. I'm taking my girls with me for a long weekend. Let's hope the weather cooperates!

1 comment:

  1. At least Raisin Bran is a healthy craving! I'm glad to read that things are going well for you, the hubby and Webb!

    ReplyDelete