Tuesday, September 14, 2010

30 weeks!



Here we are with just 10 weeks left! I can't believe how fast this time has gone by! I am thankful for a rather uneventful pregnancy and even more thankful that Webb is growing and developing as he should be! We went for my doctor's appointment yesterday and she snuck us back to have an ultrasound. It was utterly amazing to see him just hanging out in there! I just know he's going to be so beautiful! Here are some recent updates for those who are wondering:

How Far Along: 30 weeks


Size of baby: About 2.5 pounds- the size of a round squash.

Maternity Clothes: Definitely! I'm making a trip to Winston this week for a few things. We have a wedding to attend later this month and I want a long dress to wear. I hope I can find something cute!

Gender: Boy!


Movement: Yes! This Sunday, he was bouncing around during the choir's anthem. I'm so glad he already loves pretty music!


What I miss: I really miss sleeping on my belly.

Sleep: Since I'm sleeping on my sides so much, my upper back is sore some mornings. Other than that, I'm sleeping pretty well through the night! 

Symptoms: Still fighting the swollen feet!


Cravings: yogurt



Best Moment this week: Seeing him on the ultrasound!

What I am looking forward to: The seamstress is almost done with his bedding and curtains! And I'm getting very excited about two showers- one hosted by Chris' aunt, the other hosted by my best friends. I feel so blessed!

Here are some recent pictures from last weekend for your viewing pleasure:

Chris' cousin Marlin- she too is hosting a shower!


Chris' grandmother- celebrating her 99th birthday!


Chris and me with his little sister, Molly!





1 comment:

  1. You are so cute, Amanda! Congrats on your 30 week milestone! The time really does fly, doesn't it? We have less than 7 weeks left and I can hardly believe it. :)

    ReplyDelete