Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Top Two Tuesday- Things you want to accomplish . . .

I found this cute post on another blog I came across and thought I'd share what two things I'd like to accomplish in this life.

1. Learn to play the violin- There is a local church here in town that offers an Arts Camp for those interested in playing instruments or taking art classes. Right before I got pregnant, I called to inquire about violin lessons but the classes were full. I asked them to call me over the summer if they had a spot but it never worked out. I know as a mother-to-be that I'll be very busy at first but hopefully in a few years, there will be time for me to take this up as a hobby.

 



2. Complete a triathlon- Man, I would love to be in shape enough to complete the run, swim, bike of a tri. I've got a bike, can swim pretty decently, and well, the running is where I struggle. This would be something Chris and I could do together. Let's just say I've got a long way to go after this bay-bay arrives!


1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted to learn how to play the violin, too! I'll pass on the Tri, though -- I'll just stick to my 5 times a week workouts in the gym, thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete