Sunday, October 6, 2013

Weekend Whereabouts

So this weekend I was solo while daddy went camping/mountain biking with the boys. I've enjoyed seeing his pictures via text message. I'm so ready to ride up the mountain this month and see the leaves change!

Friday night we ate dinner with Mimi and Pawpaw at a local hamburger joint. I sure did take a greasy cheeseburger and fries to the face. And enjoyed every bite! We spotted a little pumpkin patch on the way home but they were closed so Saturday morning, we went back and loaded up on pumpkins. Webb is very excited about carving it into a 'jack-o-wantern'. Saturday afternoon, my sister came to visit and we went for a Target run and took Webb to this awesome park in Winston! He had the best time running and sliding. It was so hot though! So ready for fall-like weather! Can I just interject here that my sister spoils my child. At Target, he ended up with the 5 million dollar Mater cars set that I never would have gotten for him, the Cars 2 movie, snacks, drinks, and fun buggy rides through the store. Then this morning, they had outrageous wrestling sessions and wrecked the den. THEN I came in the room and she's feeding him little pieces of chocolate! Let's just say that because she doesn't get to see him that often, I let it go. She is so good to him but definitely lets him get crazy! It was a fun weekend for sure!



No comments:

Post a Comment