Sunday, October 27, 2013

Getting So Big

I decided to dig out my real camera this weekend to try and get a few good shots of Webb and our fun afternoon. It was a cold day Saturday but after he slept 3.5 hours, we decided to head out to the park. I was able to get a few good shots of him. I look at him and seriously wonder where three years have gone. He is so big and getting so tall. He is so smart and so talkative and inquisitive. He's precious and delightful and can wreck something in one second flat. He can whine and complain and want, want, want but overall, he's an absolute joy. I had a good time snapping pictures of him. In my eyes, he's the most beautiful child I've ever seen. :)

 
 
 
 
Webb,
"May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand."
 
 
We love you, Goose.

No comments:

Post a Comment