Friday, October 4, 2013

Top Five on Friday

Here's what is making my Top Five Friday list!

1. A quiet house.
Webb is asleep, Chris is gone for the weekend (although I miss him, it's nice to have alone time), and I'm laying on my couch. Word.

2. Feeling better.
Last weekend I was stubborn and pushed myself too hard and ended up with a nasty sinus infection Tuesday when I finally went to the doctor. After two shots in my bum and a Z pack, I'm finally feeling back to normal! Which brings me to . . . .

3. Running.
Stoked about hitting the pavement in the morning followed by a yoga class. I'm so ready to get moving again!

4. Shopping trip tomorrow.
Cause fall is coming and I love new clothes!

5. The money that Chris left for us tonight before he left. And the sweet note telling us to go get dinner, buy Webb a new toy, and take him for Fro-Yo. So sweet!

Happy Weekend, all! And bring on that fall weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment