Sunday, April 24, 2011

Your first Easter!

Dear Little,
I have never worried about you so much in my life. You got your first dose of illness over the Easter weekend. In fact, we all had runny noses, sneezes, and coughs. I took you to the doctor and they gave you some meds and I'm hoping you're now on the mend. Even though you still felt badly, you were precious and happy most of the weekend. Easter Sunday was a lot for you. We dressed you in the outfit that your Mimi and Pawpaw bought for you in Italy last summer. You looked absolutely adorable. We went to church as did your Aunt and Baby Cat. You did wonderfully during the service. We were able to snap a few pictures before we left. After church, we went to Mimi's and you were passed around to each family member before you told us "Enough is enough!" and went down for a long nap. You were tired when we got home so we gave you a nice warm bath and put you down earlier than usual. Tomorrow you will officially be a 5 month old. I will write about that then. In the words of my great-great grandmother, "I love you, I love you, I do." Happy Easter, Punker.





We gotta work on daddy being ready for the picture! He gets a pass though with that bow tie on!





Being silly silly with Mimi

With Mimi and Pawpaw


Your Mimi made a bunny cake just for you. It's the same one that Chris' grandmother made for him when he was a Little!


With your great-grandmother. We will hopefully be celebrating her 100th birthday in September.


Love,
Mommy









No comments:

Post a Comment