Monday, April 25, 2011

5 months old!

Well, little man, you are now a 5 month old! I am continually amazed at how much you grow and change from day to day. Here are some things you've been up to lately:

You are officially mobile! You roll onto your tummy and army crawl to get a toy. This weekend, we put you at the foot of the bed and you slowly crawled your way to the top where we were laying.

You are grabbing things out of my hands! When I give you a bath, we must have two wash clothes on hand. When I pick up one, you take it, so I get the other one, and you take it, so I get the other one, well, you see the cycle here. You love taking the wash cloth and sucking the water out of it. You love when I pour water on you. You reach and grab for it. I love watching your little hands try to get all coordinated. You are also grabbing things off the table when you sit on our laps. Got to keep a close eye on what's in reach! You have also starting grabbing faces, glasses, lips, ears, etc. of anyone holding you.

You have also found your feet! I'm just waiting on those to make it into your mouth!





I can't believe how quickly we've gone from this . . . . 


to this!



Happy 5 months, Punker!


No comments:

Post a Comment